Any other sites?

For the ladies - If you’re playing as a unicorn (solo female) good luck. Trying to filter through the crap is a full time job. We don’t know you’re full struggle, but we actively seek out single males. It’s a big pool to wade through. Single dates take a great deal of time. We enjoy meet and greets, sex clubs, and open house parties. Many provide an opportunity to meet several people at one time to help w the initial filtering. If you’re into quicker play, sex clubs and parties can allow for an initial test drive before setting up single play dates. Swinger sites will bring you plenty of couples. SDC, SLS, Kasidie…. It varies by area. Fetlife is good, but I would again suggest group events instead of single dates.
Much the same for single males. It’s a large pool and lots of bad examples ruin it for the good guys. Yes, plenty of couples suck too. Going to clubs as a SM can get expensive and be a pain. If you find a good couple or female, cultivate that and let word of mouth be your helper.

For the ladies - If you’re playing as a unicorn (solo female) good luck. Trying to filter through the crap is a full time job. We don’t know you’re full struggle, but we actively seek out single males. It’s a big pool to wade through. Single dates take a great deal of time. We enjoy meet and greets, sex clubs, and open house parties. Many provide an opportunity to meet several people at one time to help w the initial filtering. If you’re into quicker play, sex clubs and parties can allow for an initial test drive before setting up single play dates. Swinger sites will bring you plenty of couples. SDC, SLS, Kasidie…. It varies by area. Fetlife is good, but I would again suggest group events instead of single dates.
Much the same for single males. It’s a large pool and lots of bad examples ruin it for the good guys. Yes, plenty of couples suck too. Going to clubs as a SM can get expensive and be a pain. If you find a good couple or female, cultivate that and let word of mouth be your helper.
This is helpful, thanks for sharing. I’m a unicorn as u put it, but I havta play discreetly, so I’m not sure group events would work for me, not to mention I’m not sure any exist near me. Sigh 😞 🤦🏼‍♀️

Back