any other pics of this girl?

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by geoffrey, May 27, 2012.

1. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

any have any other pics of this sexy wife?

Attached Files:

• ir79.jpg
      ir79.jpg
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
    Cucky4in likes this.
  2. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    With all due respect, the face is hidden so how in the hell is anyone supposed to be able to tell how she looks? And find other pics of her?

Come on man!

3. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

yeah it is 1/2 hidden but after the wife got home (me being pretty pissed) she understood why i got all mad this lady looks just like my wife

DoctorDeezNuts likes this.
  4. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Half hidden? You're kidding me, right?

There could be literally thousand's of girls this could look like, if not more. I'm still confused...you actually think that someone would recognize her from this pic and on a site with a user group that is so extremely small compared to the broader population?

Posting it for that purpose makes no sense. With so many posts just like this along with so many fakers, I have to assume it's posted for a different purpose.

5. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

yep its posted for no other reason your welcome happy memorial day you douchebag

6. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    I can see that I should have been more clear...you are either an idiot, a fag, or both...I'll let you pick.

And you are welcome to continue to pretend you have a clue.

7. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Oh and btw, the number of responses you are getting, other than me, is quite impressive. Yep, you must be right...looks like it's really working:).

8. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

oh yes im an idiot i have never saved lives before in my life and as far as being a "fag" i have cuddled with other men to stay warm you probably would never understand this as apparently you still bitch about your coffee being to hot and have never been truly cold oh BTW your welcome for the right to bitch about this

9. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Counselors are pretty much everywhere...run, don't walk to the nearest one.

10. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

counselors wow i am impressed you can spell that fancy word i have been there and the meds they put me on didn't work out so well (makes me want to shoot all of you in face......you ever watch somebody die? it is a pretty thing i miss it greatly

11. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    You are welcome to keep assuming that no one has gone through times like you have and that you think you know anything about me.

In conclusion, I rest my case.

12. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

case rested you POG unitll you are a groundpounder i feel no respect for you tons of ways to support us infantry only one way to be infantry

13. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    And how do you know I haven't served?

You are FOR SURE a fucking idiot!!!

14. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

yep get mad you POG us on the line ARE FUCKING IDIOTS woooooooooo go you