Any other nervous new couples out there ?

Hey b2w community
I wanted to make a post to see if there is any other couples on here that are newer to the lifestyle like us. I’m very excited to possibly to going through with this soon but I’m also very nervous and anxious about it. My fiancé is extremely attractive and totally out of my league, so I think that’s what’s rattling me the most as well and knowing that she will fuck a guy that’s 10x better than me in bed. As well as 2-3X my size.
i think it’s the knowing there’s no turning back after that gives me butterfly’s the most
But she seems ready and we’ve talked about boundaries now so we will see

As long as you have discussed it in detail and have respect for each other, should be fine. Also, welcome
Thank you! We definitely do, but you never know if things may change durning the process. As crazy as it sounds her biggest hurdle at first is thinking that I’m doing this so I can sleep with other girls, which can’t be further from the truth haha. But after long conversations she is on the same page

Thank you! We definitely do, but you never know if things may change durning the process. As crazy as it sounds her biggest hurdle at first is thinking that I’m doing this so I can ******* with other girls, which can’t be further from the truth haha. But after long conversations she is on the same page
I feel it lol

Hey b2w community
I wanted to make a post to see if there is any other couples on here that are newer to the lifestyle like us. I’m very excited to possibly to going through with this soon but I’m also very nervous and anxious about it. My fiancé is extremely attractive and totally out of my league, so I think that’s what’s rattling me the most as well and knowing that she will fuck a guy that’s 10x better than me in bed. As well as 2-3X my size.
i think it’s the knowing there’s no turning back after that gives me butterfly’s the most
But she seems ready and we’ve talked about boundaries now so we will see
If she's OK with it then make sure she is comfortable

Back