Any girl forcefully taken by bbc

So my first BBC was a 3some with my hubby
Fun stuff but other than the kink of a black dude it was no biggie. My 2nd one though Holy *******!!! Hubs and me met him at a hotel. We all get naked and JT (the black guy) looks at hubby and says may I, he says yes and JT grabs me and throws me on the bed licks my pussy like crazy then starts power fucking me in every position possible for like an,hour and,a,half. He dumps two cum loads in my pussy and,one,in my mouth!! Insists hubs cleans the mess, he does. JT watches and masturbates until he came over form the couch and shoots another big fuckingload down my throat. 30min later he power fucks me doggy till he blows a 4th load!!!
The next time I get with him it was without hubby. This time was even more intense. He made me cum over amd over with dick and tongue. His dick is so freaking big after 3hours I had to make him stop. My pussy and uterus was so sore!! He was an incredible fuck!! I got home and had to beg my husband to jack off and not fuck me that night. Hell, it was 3 more nights before I could put anything in my pussy!!!

Not gonna lie rhey had us in the first half.

also:

Fun stuff but other than the kink of a black dude it was no biggie. My 2nd one though Holy *******!!! Hubs and me met him at a hotel. We all get naked and JT (the black guy) looks at hubby and says may I, he says yes and JT grabs me and throws me on the bed licks my pussy like crazy then starts power fucking me in every position possible for like an,hour and,a,half. He dumps two cum loads in my pussy and,one,in my mouth!! Insists hubs cleans the mess, he does. JT watches and masturbates until he came over form the couch and shoots another big fuckingload down my throat. 30min later he power fucks me doggy till he blows a 4th load!!!
The next time I get with him it was without hubby. This time was even more intense. He made me cum over amd over with dick and tongue. His dick is so freaking big after 3hours I had to make him stop. My pussy and uterus was so sore!! He was an incredible fuck!! I got home and had to beg my husband to jack off and not fuck me that night. Hell, it was 3 more nights before I could put anything in my pussy!!!

Sounds fake.

Not really ****** but not questionned after have the decision to do it.
I was a bit shocked because it was hard to understand it was real, i start to suck because my man asked it... and i dit what he said i must to do with him and the other man, same the second time. third i just sucked the only time i saw a bbc for real. 4th, my man had toleave few minutes because of a problem he said to the guy to start ... i sucked hard then i turn my pussy to be fucked, it's like if it was my duty. Later my man made the things for make me scream with him, but as ordinary nothing with the other guy he started to explain to the guy how to do, give all my secret , i was shy... "honteuse"...and i start to moan....

Now that was some powerful dick huh

Not specially, my man still better, but to be less shy and accept i'm whore able to fuck on any dick it's exciting. It still a bit complicate to assume, because is thougt about good girl/ bad girl before... When others was fucked i studying... it was very surprizing than a man like mine was interrested by me and he perverted me :eek::love:. I was unable to suck at more than 21yo..my man learning to me to suck.. now i suck , try deepthroat (and very proud to be able to swallow 2/3 of his dick he is long and large), swallow, lick balls, facial, branlette espagnole... I accepted 4 years after we begin to make anal, and i did threesomes 3x and a dp with the first stranger we met. It's what it turn me on, being a whore, whores do black i do black :sex:. I'm happy to know the guys fucked me, liked it, passed a good time in my pussy and ass. On the same way i want to lick another pussy, withgirls, for the while i just looked my man fucked them, it's exciting but i want harvest their;... "cums" i don't know how you say in english for cyprine. I think it's exciting to harvest after my man fucked them intensaly... Until recently i don't want to fuck with couple, but it's too hard to find another woman alone.... So i think we will do couple, i'm less shy now, it's not a problem that a man ifind not attractive fuck me, it's even very exciting if his wife is hot. I give my assto have the assof his woman , for my man.. i know it's a bit complicate... I'm full of fantasms and i want to be fucked more and more, it's more a matter of fetichism.

Back