Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheDarkCock84

Male
Real Person
From
LA, US
Any gamers on this platform? I'm in slight decline of the gaming industry today
but i love my classics my console by default is well....
But i prefer PC Games cause im a system builder lol, i enjoy Halo, GTA Online, Helldivers 2
GoldenEye etc... Was wondering if you guys share the same interests in games, just thought I'd create a fun thread.
What games are you all currently playing? whats your main platform? 🤓

Ha man, you have no idea how many of my buds want me to get a PS5, i am going to get one someday soon, but i have a PC so...
its a hard, but i want to play the latest grand turismo game i am so tired of Forza, and the new Forza is crap.... i wasted 70 bux on it waste of money lol oh well

Ha man, you have no idea how many of my buds want me to get a PS5, i am going to get one someday soon, but i have a PC so...
its a hard, but i want to play the latest grand turismo game i am so tired of Forza, and the new Forza is crap.... i wasted 70 bux on it waste of money lol oh well
yikes, sorry about that

yikes, sorry about that
no need to worry, not your fault brother, it's this generation we are in now and games are just so broken today, i miss the late 90s gaming was so hot back then, even though some games like resident evil was hard to play, felt like your character had a stick with rusty nails shoved up its ass lol

Back