Any fellow cucks want to chat?

I gave one bull the massage place she was headed to, but he couldn't get off work. with another, we were going to a bar and he was going to chance meet us, but that got canceled, too. ... i've even considered inviting a bull over to see what happens or give a bull her number to text her.

I gave one bull the massage place she was headed to, but he couldn't get off work. with another, we were going to a bar and he was going to chance meet us, but that got canceled, too. ... i've even considered inviting a bull over to see what happens or give a bull her number to text her.
I’ve thought something similar. Get a “chance” meet at a bar and introduce as a work colleague and see how she reacts!

Same boat, early days couple, have made some fun progress. Just by being hooray with our feelings, after telling her I wanted her to be blacked and then enjoy more of a free lifestyle it’s been fun seein her open up, still think it’s a long time till anything ever happens but Ever wanna talk or anyone wanna tell me what happens after your girls taken then first dive I’m down

Had a wonderful night last Saturday imagining what the wife was up to with her lover. I dropped her off at 7pm and she didn’t arrive home until 9ish Sunday morning. The excitement and imagination running wild with thoughts of what they are up to, and it turns out I wasn’t far from the mark.He had her a total of 7 times,including shortly before he dropped her off,so not only did she have to run the risk of the neighbours seeing her getting out of Justin’s car,she had to walk with his jism seeping down her legs. I am a very lucky husband.

Back