Any fellow cucks want to chat?

I'm curious how many of you had to convince your wives to go black? Mine is hot for blacks but too scared to go for it despite my urging her.

I'm curious how many of you had to convince your wives to go black? Mine is hot for blacks but too scared to go for it despite my urging her.
We’re in a similar place. We’ve watched many BBC videos. She does do it without me as well she admitted. I freed her up to acknowledge the sexiness of black men and so she has. We’re at the last step it would seem. It’s ******* being this close and can’t close the deal. I almost never stopped trying to think of a way for it to happen.

I’m being as patient as I can but I’m seeing the incremental changes in her actions and words and it feels awesome watching her transformation.

it's frustrating. she'll be out doing her hair or getting a manicure. i'll text her and ask if she's with her black boy friend, but she won't flirt back.

it's frustrating. she'll be out doing her hair or getting a manicure. i'll text her and ask if she's with her black boy friend, but she won't flirt back.
I’ve been thinking about trying this kind of role playing out of the bedroom. I think it would really heighten her senses to sexy black men.

Back