Any couples near Milwaukee??? We’re intown!!

Pretty&Pierced

Couple
From
WI, US
You wanna cum over and watch or join in on some fun with me and my bbc partner I can stroke you while he has bent over pounding me from the back. Until you explode πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ on my tits maybe even a facial πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ!! Sorry no Male on Male contact unfortunately πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ but im open to most situation especially when im horny and in the mood!!!!!! 😍Cuckhold 😍Facial 😍Dp 😍 Roleplay 😍 Recording 😍FaceTime sessions 😍Toy shows 😍Daty 😍couples 😍1on1 😍 Group play 😞Bareback πŸ˜”cum in me πŸ˜”male on male I can be your nastiest and Freakiest adventure so far 😍😍πŸ₯²πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž Pretty Wett and Pierced + iSquirt!!!!!

Attachments

• F3F70730-11BD-4C8C-AAEA-DF3B2518E347.jpeg
    F3F70730-11BD-4C8C-AAEA-DF3B2518E347.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 94
  • CEA65AA6-7046-41FB-BE4A-A53A759F350A.jpeg
    CEA65AA6-7046-41FB-BE4A-A53A759F350A.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 91
  • AAB6D142-48C4-4CB6-9F4E-1769FD958833.jpeg
    AAB6D142-48C4-4CB6-9F4E-1769FD958833.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 89
You wanna cum over and watch or join in on some fun with me and my bbc partner I can stroke you while he has bent over pounding me from the back. Until you explode πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ on my tits maybe even a facial πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ!! Sorry no Male on Male contact unfortunately πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ but im open to most situation especially when im horny and in the mood!!!!!! 😍Cuckhold 😍Facial 😍Dp 😍 Roleplay 😍 Recording 😍FaceTime sessions 😍Toy shows 😍Daty 😍couples 😍1on1 😍 Group play 😞Bareback πŸ˜”cum in me πŸ˜”male on male I can be your nastiest and Freakiest adventure so far 😍😍πŸ₯²πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž Pretty Wett and Pierced + iSquirt!!!!!
Bufff i lovw you!

God you look fun!!

Back