Any Couple or Single Woman Visiting Tanzania??

blackcock-tz

Male
Real Person
From
Tanzania
Hi everyone.

I am blackman from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar looking for my first interacial sex. Any white woman or couples looking to visit the Country you are more than welcome. For those who like 3some i can arrange.

We have famous National Parks like Serengeti National Park, Ruaha National Parks, Mikumi National Parks which is crossed by Tanzania A7 highway, there is Mount Kilimanjaro and so many attraction sites for having fun.

I will be more than happy to actually meet with people from this lovely community and i am looking forward to it.

full

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I am blackman from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar looking for my first interacial sex. Any white woman or couples looking to visit the Country you are more than welcome. For those who like 3some i can arrange.

We have famous National Parks like Serengeti National Park, Ruaha National Parks, Mikumi National Parks which is crossed by Tanzania A7 highway, there is Mount Kilimanjaro and so many attraction sites for having fun.

I will be more than happy to actually meet with people from this lovely community and i am looking forward to it.

thumbnail-20180923-160630.jpg

thumbnail-20181007-132137.jpg
Before the COVID hit I had to friends with Benefits join me on a two week trip to see and climb Mount Kilimanjaro, go on a photo safari in the Serengeti and them four days to see Victoria Falls. It was the fall season for you and the spring for us. We are already planning a trip to Zanzibar for when we can safely travel. However the first trip is to Iceland for a two week circle the country by Vespa (is a motor scooter) and a week seeing Green land. (Whale watching).

Back