any Bulls with overseas experiences with white ladies ?

post your experiences, memories , and share stories and photos , for start, i was deployed overseas in Middle East for more then few years , lots of nice ladies from Eastern Europe there working for US companies, also now am in Germany , great country great friendly women :)
ROFLMAO!!!! I spent 9yrs in the seagoing US Navy; 2 Mediterranean cruises got me Lisbon, Portugal, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, and Valencia, Spain, Marseille and Nice, France, Livorno, Rome, and Naples, Italy, Athens, Greece, Izmir, Turkey, Haifa, Israel, Port Said, Egypt, Abu Dhabi, UAE and Manama, Bahrain.

2 North Atlantic cruises marked off Portsmouth and London, England, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Brussels, Belgium, Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmo, Sweden, Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden.

Copenhagen/Malmo is where I still dream of getting back to....I saw women get into biting, scratching, clothes ripping fights over brothers who arrived on the ship with me THAT DAY!!! My lady friend took me to work with her at the only night club in Malmo; it was five stories and the club actually assigned me a bodyguard because I was the only Black man there!!!! The only reason I came back was my fiancé was expecting our first baby, but I did tell her if I ever went back to Copenhagen I was staying.

Korea and Japan both have a great underground of cuckolds/hotwives (referred to as Netorare or simply NTR) as well as swingers. If you can get connected there, you are in like Flynn. In the golden days of Craigs List, I was very popular.
Actually you mean NetoraSe (cuckoldry) or NetoraSeta (cuckqueen). Couples are willingly participate and they enjoy sharing their partners as well as swingers.

On the other hand NetoraRe (homewrecking) is totally different thing. Unwilling adultery situation.
Its like your partner boss, bully, strangers steal your partner and turn her to a slut. They *******, blackmail, ******* or otherwise trick to have sex behind your back. And your partner eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

So such underground place is not exist. Such netori guys just find unwilling victims for to abuse and corrupt innocent wifes or girlfriends for to ruin relations. They enjoy causing drama to couples life. They will enjoy pushing wifes or gfs limits by *******, blackmails or with ******* etc. :devilish::devil:

Last edited:
Actually you mean NetoraSe (cuckoldry) or NetoraSeta (cuckqueen). Couples are willingly participate and they enjoy sharing their partners as well as swingers.

On the other hand NetoraRe (homewrecking) is totally different thing. Unwilling adultery situation.
Its like your partner boss, bully, strangers steal your partner and turn her to a slut. They *******, blackmail, ******* or otherwise trick to have sex behind your back. And your partner eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

So such underground place is not exist. Such netori guys just find unwilling victims for to abuse and corrupt innocent wifes or girlfriends for to ruin relations. They enjoy causing drama to couples life. They will enjoy pushing wifes or gfs limits by *******, blackmails or with ******* etc. :devilish::devil:

You are correct on the nomenclature. I was being a little bit loose by saying that Netorare is cuckoldry, while the more correct term is "netora", and "netorare" is more of the hentai genre that can feature netora. I am sure that you know the language better than I do, so I will defer to your clarifications above.

There are indeed Asian women that willingly participate in this. I know, because I lived in several Asian countries and have participated on many occasions. The women were not "innocent wives" and were often successful business women in their own right. Women that were open to explore their sexual freedom. Absolutely no "*******, blackmails or with ******* etc.". Things that I would never participate in.

I know that these terrible situations exist out there, but it is not as unilateral as you depict it to be. There is most certainly an "underground" (again, a loose term) of Asian men and Asian women that enjoy the NTR and other alternative lifestyles.

For those curious about NTR:

For those curious about NTR:

Actually here expalined more detailed even with a diagram.
netori-vs-netorare-diagram.png

Back