Any black man BBC in India ping me?? ( Not Indian)

View attachment 1063836

Any black man BBC in India (African / American)?? Please ping me.
I will be in India for 2 weeks.
***Indian guys don't waste your time here (I am Not interested)***
@Aditi , hey there my dear interesting post. So your in India for 2 weeks and want/need a Black man (Africa/American) as you stated with a BBC that bad huh. I'm sure you'll get pinged all day every day for two weeks from every Indian guy talking about he is a Black Bull with a BBC too though. :blackgrimace:

Hopefully your search will successful and let me know when your stateside and I'll ping you to help you out.

~BBB76

Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 11.40.44 AM.png

@Aditi , hey there my dear interesting post. So your in India for 2 weeks and want/need a Black man (Africa/American) as you stated with a BBC that bad huh. I'm sure you'll get pinged all day every day for two weeks from every Indian guy talking about he is a Black Bull with a BBC too though. :blackgrimace:

Hopefully your search will successful and let me know when your stateside and I'll ping you to help you out.

~BBB76
Hello thanks for the reply..so far I haven't received any genuine reply. Please let me know if you know somebody here in India.

Good luck finding a BBC in India unless you live in Mumbai/Kolkotta, those two are the places I've by far seen Black men rare cases with Banglore too, doubt they'd know about this site though. Being an Indian guy myself I can understand the flooding requests you'd get from other Indian Guys, that's the way any women would look at indian men for the few handful ones being so desperate. Most bulls here are in and around the USA region, so I doubt you'd find a genuine bull here in India, but I do hope you get what you're looking for.

PS : No i'm not interested in Indian Women if you ever thought I was being try hard, just trying to help you with your find as a fellow member in this site.

Profile says your in Tampa, plus the picture you posted is suspiciously from the internet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190609-140438_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190609-140438_Chrome.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 33
Back