Any bi cuck fantasies want to chat or talk about bbc

I am obsessed with this fantasy of being gagbanged and facialed by 20bbcs at once and ring stretched so much that they can fit 4-5 cocks in my ass at once as I suck bbc after huge bbc and scream that I love taking bbcs as long as I am awake and even Ike the thought of them fucking my ass after I pass out. I wanna be filled with cum and then be laughed at by the bbc wife’s who watched me become a girl with bbc daddys

I sucked one when I was a teenager and he had a beautiful long thick black cock. We had a sleepover at my house one night and we were talking about getting blowjobs. I said I had gotten a few from a couple girls from school and he said the same but....he asked if I ever thought about a guy sucking my dick or if I would ever suck a guys dick. I blew it off and went to the bathroom...when I returned he had his big cock out. He was as big soft as I was hard...I was staring at it when he noticed my hard-on. He pointed at it and said..."I'll suck yours if you suck mine". I didn't hesitate, I dropped my shorts and laid in a sideways 69. As he was sucking my dick...I played with his beautiful cock. Once I put it in my mouth, I knew I wasn't going to stop until he came. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed having him get harder and harder in my mouth. After he made me cum...I got between his legs and slowly worshipped his long thick black cock and balls. I lifted his legs and rimmed his was while stroking that big cock...moved to licking/sucking his balls then put my attention on his massive meat. I took it halfway down my throat and back up. I continued to suck his cock and wondered if he was going to tell our friends. At that point...it didn't matter if he did or didnt and all I knew is I wanted to keep that beautiful cock in my mouth. When he was ready to cum...he pulled my head up and sprayed my face with his tasty cum. He ended up moving away the next week and ever since then....I've been wanting to worship another beautiful BBC and learn how to swallow.

I saw my sister ( by accident ) getting on with my black pal martin on a long hot summer when we were teemagers. Little did I know it would start a fire that still burns . 30 years married and it’s become a big part of my life . Wife knows , teases but up until now hasn’t made the leap . Coming here keeps me believing that we will make it happen. And if it does you’ll be the first to know !

Back