Any bbc's in Australia

Hello there… I’m American but I live in Sydney…I would be happy to know you…even though I live in Sydney, it’s not a problem for me to come to Melbourne….it’s only a 1 hour flight to Melbourne…PLEASE SEE MY PROFILE, if interested let’s talk…thanks…AM VERY REAL😉…thanks
Sounds awesome any pics or videos of u

Hey there…,I don’t think you are looking hard enough, lol…there is plenty of BBC here in Australia…all you had to do was put “BBC in Australia” in the search… and you definitely would have found many of my post and a lot more…just saying.🤷🏽‍♂️
I’m a black American BBC living right here in Sydney… see/read my profile …if interested, get back to me…I promise you absolutely will not be disappointed…thanks.😁

Hey there…,I don’t think you are looking hard enough, lol…there is plenty of BBC here in Australia…all you had to do was put “BBC in Australia” in the search… and you definitely would have found many of my post and a lot more…just saying.🤷🏽‍♂️
I’m a black American BBC living right here in Sydney… see/read my profile …if interested, get back to me…I promise you absolutely will not be disappointed…thanks.😁
Message me

Back