Any BBC's Close to Utah?

So finding a black guy in Utah is hard enough (let alone finding BBC) so is there anyone close to Utah or Vegas that wants to do me??? (I might have to plan a Vacation to SIN city for this!!!)
I have been to Vegas, that should be not too much of a problem. I liked Woody's Tavern in Moab in Utah but I did not see many black men in that state, or indeed many of the western states I visited.

American black men should take notice as the white women 'out west' must be getting really desperate for a good bedding by black man!

C and J

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We agree with sexy kitty. It is very tough to not only find a BBC in Utah, but to find quality BBC. We aren't just looking to fuck anyone. You have to be a true dominant Black Man with the right tool to make our fantasies come true. If not... what is the point!

We agree with sexy kitty. It is very tough to not only find a BBC in Utah, but to find quality BBC. We aren't just looking to fuck anyone. You have to be a true dominant Black Man with the right tool to make our fantasies come true. If not... what is the point!
I visited a corner of Utah last year, Moab, in my tour of your western national parks and I sympathise I do not recall seeing a black man at all outside of LA or Vegas, and not only do you want to find a black man but with a big cock. Good luck and I hope you do!