Any BBC in Dubai

Hi

Hello . We are a couple spending time in Dubai and looking for BBC.
I been there few times with gf. And the gyms are the place to hook up. Lots of black models do shoots there also. Very big discreet community there. And want to go with my husband next time. To few private parties with rich husbands and trophy wives and the best black bulls are invited. But I’m bit concerned coz it’s illegal. No need. Any major city has huge community. Paris is my favourite. The French Africans are super dominant and speak French which means they don’t day things that will ruin our session.

I been there few times with gf. And the gyms are the place to hook up. Lots of black models do shoots there also. Very big discreet community there. And want to go with my husband next time. To few private parties with rich husbands and trophy wives and the best black bulls are invited. But I’m bit concerned coz it’s illegal. No need. Any major city has huge community. Paris is my favourite. The French Africans are super dominant and speak French which means they don’t day things that will ruin our session.
Where are you all located at?

Back