Any BBC for PAWG MILF in Tulsa This Weekend? (3/8-10)

FLAKE AND ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT! I live in Tulsa and this couple gave me the run around all weekend. I believe it’s the husband. As you see in text below they said looking for “Non-Flakes” but flaked on me last night and never heard back from them when we supposed to meet at time they told me. Just an attention seeker and want your validation of her sexy pics. Not looking to play. You can read both text above for my proof. Good Luck Fellas!

So where did you set a time to meet? You wanna show the rest of the discussion?

Wanna hit twitter and see who your fill in was? @fantasyfucked. I'm no flake. I just get tired of getting fucked around by big talkers and no one show up or put in the effort to make the meet. Last text from you was at 12:55 PM. Not a peep after.

If any of you other playas wanna call ******* out I'll start throwing everyone who has flaked under the bus. Starting with Anthony who can be reached at (405) 250-8215.

And you're an asshole for sharing my number.

Ok just saw a few vids of Tiffany on xhamster, what can I say except sometimes things don’t work out!
I’ve been rejected a few times here already just because i don’t meet the standards, I cannot speak for what happened between both parties here! Good luck to all!

FLAKE AND ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT! I live in Tulsa and this couple gave me the run around all weekend. I believe it’s the husband. As you see in text below they said looking for “Non-Flakes” but flaked on me last night and never heard back from them when we supposed to meet at time they told me. Just an attention seeker and want your validation of her sexy pics. Not looking to play. You can read both text above for my proof. Good Luck Fellas!
I don't see how these messages indicate flake. Lol.

Wanna hit twitter and see who your fill in was? @fantasyfucked. I'm no flake. I just get tired of getting fucked around by big talkers and no one show up or put in the effort to make the meet. Last text from you was at 12:55 PM. Not a peep after.

If any of you other playas wanna call ******* out I'll start throwing everyone who has flaked under the bus. Starting with Anthony who can be reached at (405) 250-8215.

I for sure wouldn’t flake on you

Wow! That cold blooded. Ouch.

The savagery is high with this one!

Back