Qoskels

Male
From
IA, US
My bf and I are looking for any bbc bulls in Iowa who would want to become a regular bull for me. We would like a dominant bull to fuck me on a monthly or weekly basis with my bf there sometimes but most of the times without him. There’s more on our profile but message me if interested and want to chat

My bf and I are looking for any bbc bulls in Iowa who would want to become a regular bull for me. We would like a dominant bull to fuck me on a monthly or weekly basis with my bf there sometimes but most of the times without him. There’s more on our profile but message me if interested and want to chat
9in in Cedar Rapids. Have u had any luck yet?

Attachments

• IMAG0028.jpg
    IMAG0028.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 26
i’m in iowa

i’m in iowa

Back