Any attractive legit BBC in Dallas/DFW area?

Thegreat85

Male
From
TX, US
Hotwife cpl looking for attractive and real BBC in Dallas area. Keep talking to guys who are ugly and or 7inches saying they are BBC. I'm early 30s 5'3 125 lbs pale skin perky C cups and a Sasha Grey ass. Ddf. Looking for ongoing. Msg for more details and about you/stats.

Attachments

• 7bf6bb74-a7bc-4d21-8393-50ecd5e2f981.png
    7bf6bb74-a7bc-4d21-8393-50ecd5e2f981.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
Hotwife cpl looking for attractive and real BBC in Dallas area. Keep talking to guys who are ugly and or 7inches saying they are BBC. I'm early 30s 5'3 125 lbs pale skin perky C cups and a Sasha Grey ass. Ddf. Looking for ongoing. Msg for more details and about you/stats.
You may want to look into being verified. Once people know you're real then they'd be more willing to bite.

Guess no handsome hung blk men around Dallas🤷‍♀️
You've been on here since the middle of July, your profile says male, and you're still unverified. No one with any shred of dignity is going to bite anytime soon. I recommend getting verified

Too bad I’m not in Dallas I’m 9inch bbc

I’m ugly as Shrek and my penis is the longest strongest BBC of a Mighty 2” and can sway any sexy female. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back