ANOTHER MURDERED BLACK YOUTH SINCE GEORGE FLOYD...

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada

If this thread is maintained over time, I wonder how long it will become? :unsure:😭

Well, suicide or *******; a tragic story anyway! But, this forum should not be turned into a political subject! It ought to be used for IR lifestyle only! :cool:
Like it or lump it George Floyd and countless others changed the conversation @Estrellita : How can there be an IR lifestyle if Black guys are being killed off like flies? :unsure:

Last edited:
Holy mackerel, what a silly proposition. A few dead black bodies are no threat at all compared with thousands of diligent bbc stallions! :devil:

Well, you may be right, but - once and for all - it is my unshaken conviction, that this forum is in no way the appropriate place for politica topics! 💥
Possibly @Estrellita , but this thread is within a subdirectory called "General Discussion". So I think it is fair game? Unless someone else says differently? And nothing is said about any political parties thus far?:unsure:

I mean you’re not wrong. South Africa is a very unequal society economically but at least the police ******* and hate crimes don’t seem to be as rampant.
If Nelson Mandela was not there to help the transition away from the apartheid system it could have been exactly like it is now in America if not much worse.

Last edited:
I live in a small province with about 800,000 people and next door to another small province. A while ago a guy in the next province killed over twenty people , none of them black or native. We had a man ******* two cops and two others last summer. Last week the police in a small town shot a young woman five times, they said she had a knife and she turns out to be native. Last night the police shot and killed a man who was also native.

I live in a small province with about 800,000 people and next door to another small province. A while ago a guy in the next province killed over twenty people , none of them black or native. We had a man ******* two cops and two others last summer. Last week the police in a small town shot a young woman five times, they said she had a knife and she turns out to be native. Last night the police shot and killed a man who was also native.
I'm Canadian too pal. I heard about what happened in Nova Scotia from the CBC and it was messed up!

I'm Canadian too pal. I heard about what happened in Nova Scotia from the CBC and it was messed up!
a lot of stuff does not make it to the news. like north preston's finest or some of the ethnic or native gangs. The police shot and killed an unarmed businessman while he sat in his car with his girlfriend waiting for it to warm up. The cops were in plain clothes and they were acting on a crime stoppers tip that the guy had ******* , he had just got off the train from seeing a hockey game in montreal. Colton Boushie made headlines but Bobby Martin who was killed by a native named evan polchies hardly got a mention even though circumstances were much alike

a lot of stuff does not make it to the news. like north preston's finest or some of the ethnic or native gangs. The police shot and killed an unarmed businessman while he sat in his car with his girlfriend waiting for it to warm up. The cops were in plain clothes and they were acting on a crime stoppers tip that the guy had ******* , he had just got off the train from seeing a hockey game in montreal. Colton Boushie made headlines but Bobby Martin who was killed by a native named evan polchies hardly got a mention even though circumstances were much alike
I recall hearing of Colton Boushie a lot on the news, but you are correct as it does not always catch everything.

Don’t be so cruel a few missing black men WTF are you? If that is my brother or friends have a heart! Don’t be on a site like this and cone out with stuff like that
Very true that one Black man could have been somebody's world. And even if he lived his life as a hermit at one point he was some woman's baby!

Back