Anal...yes or no?

to much and you will poop yourself accident. A good fucking up the ass makes it feel funny to walk for a few days and if you are male you can have terrific orgasms if the prostrate is hit right but it will make yo a submissive slut for cock
This is me, I no longer have sex with my wife & I’m only allowed to cum with BBC in my ass. My wife and I are now both submissive sluts for our bulls BBC!

My wife does, but it seems like she only agrees when the Guy is very dominant in is behaviour.

Almost like she couldn't say no 🤔
If she can tell a man no she will but she wants to be dominated. When he tells her he's taking that ass it turns her on. A lot of women don't necessarily want to be fucked in the ass but they do want to be commanded in the bedroom and if you're dominant they'll do what you tell them without hesitation. If you're good at what you're doing you own them & you fuck her ass well enough she will put that ass on reserve for you & you alone.

If she can tell a man no she will but she wants to be dominated. When he tells her he's taking that ass it turns her on. A lot of women don't necessarily want to be fucked in the ass but they do want to be commanded in the bedroom and if you're dominant they'll do what you tell them without hesitation. If you're good at what you're doing you own them & you fuck her ass well enough she will put that ass on reserve for you & you alone.
thats so true

For 'virgins' and rookies...lay her on her back and give her pussy such a thorough tongue fucking she is totally soaked and GENTLY and slowly work a smaller finger in....do that a few times before you start with any toys, plugs, etc.

Fellas.......CUT AND FILE YOUR NAILS!! No woman wants to feel fucking talons!

Back