Always looking for BBC in Denver or nearby

RileyJacobs

Female
Real Person
From
CO, US
Hi guys, I'm always on the lookout for some well hung sexy studs to stretch my pussy open in the Denver area or Colo Springs/Ft. Collins, etc. Looking for filming partners, showing a face is a plus, I don't use condoms so need a recent std test, be reliable and just want to have some sexy fun!

Looking for guys to:
1 on 1, group, gangbang, double vaginal, blow jobs, creampies, blow jobs, bukkake, public fucking, take exhibitionist pics with me, glory holes, etc. If you have any fun ideas, I'm always down for those too!

DM me, send face, body, big cock pic along with a little intro and what you want to do. I am really looking forward to tasting you cock and having you ruin my slutty pussy!

DSC01057.JPG
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 9.03.12 AM.jpeg

Hi guys, I'm always on the lookout for some well hung sexy studs to stretch my pussy open in the Denver area or Colo Springs/Ft. Collins, etc. Looking for filming partners, showing a face is a plus, I don't use condoms so need a recent std test, be reliable and just want to have some sexy fun!

Looking for guys to:
1 on 1, group, gangbang, double vaginal, blow jobs, creampies, blow jobs, bukkake, public fucking, take exhibitionist pics with me, glory holes, etc. If you have any fun ideas, I'm always down for those too!

DM me, send face, body, big cock pic along with a little intro and what you want to do. I am really looking forward to tasting you cock and having you ruin my slutty pussy!

View attachment 5312947
View attachment 5312957
Big white cock able to apply?

Mad respect for Riley and supportive hubby who walk the walk instead of just talking the talk. This is an experienced, proven Black Humper and a real trailblazer for attractive young women to embark on an African safari.

Back