Always a good time

Holla909

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
I am a chill and easy going type of guy who actually looking for couples and/or single ladies for a night of great sex and good times. I can assure that we will have a good time and respect is given at all times.I am 6'0, 240 lbs., muscular build, and 9"bbc with stamina. I am also kink friendly. I can host or can travel to you if that is your preference. If interested respond with pictures. Open to filming/pictures goes to the front. But not a must. Trying to play tonight or20200724_165721.jpgthis weekend. If ad is up I am still looking.

Last edited:
I am a chill and easy going type of guy who actually looking for couples and/or single ladies for a night of great sex and good times. I can assure that we will have a good time and respect is given at all times.I am 6'0, 240 lbs., muscular build, and 9"bbc with stamina. I am also kink friendly. I can host or can travel to you if that is your preference. If interested respond with pictures. Open to filming/pictures goes to the front. But not a must. Trying to play tonight orView attachment 3609753this weekend. If ad is up I am still looking.
Beautiful

Back