Altoona pa bars or clubs

Anyone know of any bars or clubs to take the wife to be hit on and more? In or near Altoona pa. We have been to many bars in the area but mostly grumpy old white men that keep to themselves. We are new here moved here 2 years ago. Occasionally go down to Cumberland and rocky gap as well.
try the pittsburgh area..monroeville,wilkensburg,turtle creek,,the east side of pittsburgh and the south side of pittsburgh ..about a hour and a half to 2 hours from you depending where you go,,rt 22 will take you to those areas..we live north of pittsburgh and have had some luck there thru the years..

try the pittsburgh area..monroeville,wilkensburg,turtle creek,,the east side of pittsburgh and the south side of pittsburgh ..about a hour and a half to 2 hours from you depending where you go,,rt 22 will take you to those areas..we live north of pittsburgh and have had some luck there thru the years..
Great thanks!

Also Interested in finding out if you found any place/places? We are a little more than an hour from Altoona but travel there and state college fairly often.

Anyone know of any bars or clubs to take the wife to be hit on and more? In or near Altoona pa. We have been to many bars in the area but mostly grumpy old white men that keep to themselves. We are new here moved here 2 years ago. Occasionally go down to Cumberland and rocky gap as well.

Hey there. Im a single white bull from altoona. Id love to hit in your wife in public and maybe take it somewhere else if we click etc. Im 28. Own my own place. Well put together. Let me know.

Will be in state college tonight at the end zone hoping to hang out and meet some fun people in the process of enjoying the club! Would love to meet any of you guys/couples on here who may be interested in hanging out later!!

Will be in state college tonight at the end zone hoping to hang out and meet some fun people in the process of enjoying the club! Would love to meet any of you guys/couples on here who may be interested in hanging out later!!
I just saw this or I would have been there

I'm 22 ive.got a bf but I'd be going alone. Can u tell me what clubs I can goto that would be mainly black men inside focused on me with as few white men and.women as possible

Back