Alpha cucks

Im definitely not submissive. My wife is much younger than I am and has an insanely high sex drive, and I work a lot of hours away from home. This is a means for her to get the satisfaction she needs. And that being said, I have zero tolerance for any bullshit from any potential or current suitors.

Im definitely not submissive. My wife is much younger than I am and has an insanely high sex drive, and I work a lot of hours away from home. This is a means for her to get the satisfaction she needs. And that being said, I have zero tolerance for any bullshit from any potential or current suitors.
Would she take a white bull or prefers BBC?

There is a lot of variance on definitions. While technically, a cuckold is any man who has a wife who is not faithful, in this lifestyle, it tends to apply more to submissive men. By technical definition, then yes, there can be alpha cucks. I tend to be more alpha, in many respects, but I am not limited to that.

Id say so, its a complicated fantasy/role, thats why you find a lot of smart people into it, compared to say... I like handcuff, or was... er... ok... So what a cuckold is and does is very broad.

Definitely, I would say before meeting my current wife 13 years ago I was probably a more alpha than beta cuck, but since being with her (she is very alpha) in our house/ bedroom i've relinquished nearly all my alpha qualities or they have diminshed over time. I now do all the house chores, grocery shopping, school lunches, school drop offs, cleaning, laundry and she also has my income go into an account and I am given an allowance. She has total control over our finances, dictates how our money is spent, where we holiday and obviously if she will give me any sex and when, she always knows when I masturbate and to what images I look at while doing it... I think these are the emasculating actions that have stripped away any alpha qualities I had.

I've sensed the change in not only how other women are with me, and show little interest, sexual/ flirting etc. but also how I am with other women and how any sexual charisma, flirtatious elements no longer exist. I have a lot more female friends than male these days, none of them have ever been sexual with me in any way, and the main thing is, their husbands are fine with me hanging with their wives for drinks, nights out... so I guess they sense i've lost or never had all those sexual triggers most men get jealous of when their wives are being flirted with.

Outside of our personal lives hubby is alpha. He is a high powered businessman. When he is home he relinquishes all power and becomes a beta male. It is his stress release.

I do love the idea that your husband is still playing a masculine role outside of bedroom. Keep the fantasy in the bedroom. I think women ultimately lose respect for men in general when they turn into betas in everything.....and when women lose respect for a man, I think the relationship is pretty much over.

It all comes down to definitions. I'm quite "alpha" in my day to day life and in my professional life. I'm not a top level Alpha and I can recognize one when I meet one. But I'm certainbly not the outwardly beta type. But this particular lifestyle allows me the opportunity to take a break from the "alpha" stuff and that's why I love it so much.

I don't get it. Are you okay with her getting cock while you're away or not?

Back