Alpha black god 4 sissy followers

Hi any sissys intrested in being owned fully emvrassing bnwo
So I am a tall attractive white boy who was straight my whole life , and foolishly ******* with white boy ego...a black girl I fucked took my balks hostagecand told me she didnt feel my tinyvdick once the night before and then shexshowed me her black boyfriend in a pic taken at the bed she just used my balls to throw me on the floor from...It was very hard to accept but she kicked my balks after humiliating me next to her boyfriend in front if her 3 girlfriends all black...I was jeot because if myviral skills, but I was punished very brutally from the time I woke up the girks home that day wiukx tske turns sitting on my face whike others punched my balksac like a tiny pink speed bag ...and took pictures and videos of me , striped naked and my tinyvoink clit sized dick exposed on my knees andci was made to measure his big black dick sovthe girls coujd video me handling his massive black cock...it was 10.5inches long and 7.5 inches in girth , I could not grip my hand around it and it weighed 5 pounds easily, huge ballsac, but abd black with big balks that shot huge wads if cum , I had hustcstarted eating her lousy while he ficked hervabove my face and he loved to humiliate me by dragging his huge balls on my face and draping his balksac over my face and ine if his balks on each side of my face blocking my air off, an inch from my face hus big black ci j is stretching her gorgeous black pussy , I ciujd feel her tremble when his dick was ****** in ...he basically had told hervheveznted to start fucking me and wanted her to give me to him because he wanted me as his bitch and abuse slut , for intense black donination white boy sex slave...
Hi any sissys intrested in being owned fully emvrassing bnwo

Attachments

• 20200423_051549.jpg
    20200423_051549.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 45

Attachments

• 20200423_071628.jpg
    20200423_071628.jpg
    666.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200423_071616.jpg
    20200423_071616.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200423_061710.jpg
    20200423_061710.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 35
I wish i could meet a girl like you so she could turn me into a bbc's fucktoy.
I heard that ******* ....I have 2 black girls that will come over on Friday, usually with 3 other blscl girls they go to college with..imani, the girl ivotiginslply met and fucked , took control when she didnt feel my dick one time when I fucked her , she had my bills and told me I serve her orcivlosrcyhem , do I had to get stripped down, oh and her black boyfriend would come watch..who she showed me a pic of on her phone when she was telling me oveas a pathetic white boy. And that was why she didnt feel my tinydick , and yes he was so big or scared me , long fat and uncut, black as night and very intimidating, boxlike to watch what followed the stopping and humiliation which was first, then I was made to bend over at the waste in front of the girks facingcaway and they would take turns punching my balls from behind like it was their own puny pink speed bag...after that I was usually on my knees , they roll me on my back and take turn sitting on my face and the others wiukd punch my bald more
Color me ignorant, but why wouldn't a sissy husband not take the time to get a makeover... shaved down all over, soft and smooth, pro style face makeup, you know... as least be semi-passable. I mean, if you're going to go sissy, be the best sissy you can. YOLO.
Cucks feel free to message me!!
I'm a cuck ...I think I have this tiny pink white boy clit becsuse I'm so much of a cuck it's in our white genetics ...why else would the 2 body parts fundamental to be seen as a man physically and sexually are pink and thin and shirt and just cute if anything ..not dangerous or raw line it is when you see a black mans even darker fat dick , so long when uts soft , , bigger around when its soft by 2 ir 3 x than a fully hard white biy dick , it's so much of a difference I mean we literally cant compete with yall...the only thing I can come to understanding that makes sense is because black people are physically and sexually superior to all non black races and we are made to first be completky racially humiliated and have any false ideas of equality or white manhood, or ever being treated with an ounce of respect by a black female ..all 3 of those are out..theyvdont exist...and black females are so effective at owning white boys and wexarecso easily submiise to her , that its like our tinyvdick makes sense then..easier to dominate and strip of manhood , balls are sensitive and not for cun deoositvin a female..because they all want black guys dick and are now black cuck only in first year of high school so our balks are forctgevonly purpose of punishing us for being white and having a bitch dick thst we are not even allowed to calk dicks ...I have had multiple black guysctelk me it's my white boy pusdy , or whitecsisdyvfuck hole instead of my asshole and my sissy clit because white boys arentcalliwed to call it a dick becsuse it dosteoects black diick by ingesting equality..so we are not men ..and my balks should be crushed for being a failure , and I know now that black people are superior and white boys and our white skuta are ultimately both to be sacrificed at the alter of manhood. To the black God who is the superior over all whites and my personal God is a fat black Dickens balks hanging over my face with a white forks destroyed oussy leaking ******* and my ankles in black hands hold me line hechekd the white bitch before me...I crave the racial degradation and sexual abuse if a dark racially superior black female who intends to make a white boy beg for more whikexshe destroys the whole group out if her hatred if iferiorcwhites and belief in black supremacy..and an amazing physical specimen of a real man , muscular, athletic, with a huge fat intimidating black dick and big black balksac hooks his big baljs fukk of superior black cum..I am ac24 hour black cum dump..literally you can call mecuo and make me drivectivyiur house at 3 am just becausecyiu and a bug black dick homie wanted to jack off and cum on a white hiys face just to abuse the white boy and hymikiate his inferior race , mae me show up with a bow tied on my tiny dick and video itcti share with your bka k friends guys and girls...then makecstay down there whikecyoubouss all over me because yiu are so much better than me and I'm a little lousy bit white sissy, slave to your amazing black dick ..hello me findcs full blown black supremacist couple whovwantsxa white boy to uktinutjy let her ******* the hope outvof my tiny balks with her sisters and the goal to getctgecultimute black revenge a straight white maje like me turned into a submissive slave who's balks were crushed by black girls and his ass was turned into a wire biy butch oussy , mouthand throat a place for big massive suieriie black cocks to face fucj a white boy becausecyiu can , and where white boys are cibsisrentjy turd up, beaten, sexually abused and defied by the aggressive alpha males of the big dick aggressive africans..tinyvoink holes crushed by your black anatomy

Attachments

• 20200423_175907.jpg
    20200423_175907.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 20200423_175901.jpg
    20200423_175901.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200423_071628.jpg
    20200423_071628.jpg
    666.8 KB · Views: 35
I wish i could meet a girl like you so she could turn me into a bbc's fucktoy.
I heard that ******* ....I have 2 black girls that will come over on Friday, usually with 3 other blscl girls they go to college with..imani, the girl ivotiginslply met and fucked , took control when she didnt feel my dick one time when I fucked her , she had my bills and told me I serve her orcivlosrcyhem , do I had to get stripped down, oh and her black boyfriend would come watch..who she showed me a pic of on her phone when she was telling me oveas a pathetic white boy. And that was why she didnt feel my tinydick , and yes he was so big or scared me , long fat and uncut, black as night and very intimidating, boxlike to watch what followed the stopping and humiliation which was first, then I was made to bend over at the waste in front of the girks facingcaway and they would take turns punching my balls from behind like it was their own puny pink speed bag...after that I was usually on my knees , they roll me on my back and take turn sitting on my face and the others wiukd punch my bald more
Color me ignorant, but why wouldn't a sissy husband not take the time to get a makeover... shaved down all over, soft and smooth, pro style face makeup, you know... as least be semi-passable. I mean, if you're going to go sissy, be the best sissy you can. YOLO.

Color me bad you know you are right ...sissy cucks should probaly go get a cute hairless littke sissy cut and baljs. I know I trim mine and I have a typical very tiny pink dick like white boys always have ..its ver feminine liking but shaven it looks like an very young 2 year old dick...its so tiny and with all the MSN knocked of it's a tiny kittke pink harmless, no threat at all , and so pathetic that any girl who seescitcinstsntjy wants to smash my balls..which ivwill submit to , and ivwill perform my self ballbusting and video it for the girl who wants to watch me crush my balks , in very specific ways and intensities, and video it for you to see your power as a female who can make a naked white boy obey and be the vehicle under her control that she can crash with perission and make her white bit h boy humikiatechis white dick and hetvhus ponk balksac crushed by a black girl, circa white girl Q.O.S.,...will you help me find abusive racist black supremacist who want to have their own baby dicl white boy to ******* and abuse be susecyheycare superior..................

Color me bad you know you are right ...sissy cucks should probaly go get a cute hairless littke sissy cut and baljs. I know I trim mine and I have a typical very tiny pink dick like white boys always have ..its ver feminine liking but shaven it looks like an very young 2 year old dick...its so tiny and with all the MSN knocked of it's a tiny kittke pink harmless, no threat at all , and so pathetic that any girl who seescitcinstsntjy wants to smash my balls..which ivwill submit to , and ivwill perform my self ballbusting and video it for the girl who wants to watch me crush my balks , in very specific ways and intensities, and video it for you to see your power as a female who can make a naked white boy obey and be the vehicle under her control that she can crash with perission and make her white bit h boy humikiatechis white dick and hetvhus ponk balksac crushed by a black girl, circa white girl Q.O.S.,...will you help me find abusive racist black supremacist who want to have their own baby dicl white boy to ******* and abuse be susecyheycare superior..................
It sounds like you should be a girl and do the necessary surgeries to achieve that goal to permanently pass as female. :unsure:

Back