Allowing my wife to see lover alone every two weeks. Good or bad idea?

When we began inviting bbc to fuck mrs inked, one of the rules we laid down was we would always share the experience. We then met a local bbc who we became friends with for over 5 yrs, and things changed. We introduced him to friends and family over time, saying we had met through work, even going abroad with us on holiday. It was obvious to me she had emotional ties with him but still felt secure enough as a couple not to be jealous or concerned, they would do things together and spend nights without me present. It was a turn on for all of us. But can be a roller coaster of a ride emotionally you got to have true and love unconditionally to survive

When we began inviting bbc to fuck mrs inked, one of the rules we laid down was we would always share the experience. We then met a local bbc who we became friends with for over 5 yrs, and things changed. We introduced him to friends and family over time, saying we had met through work, even going abroad with us on holiday. It was obvious to me she had emotional ties with him but still felt secure enough as a couple not to be jealous or concerned, they would do things together and spend nights without me present. It was a turn on for all of us. But can be a roller coaster of a ride emotionally you got to have true and love unconditionally to survive
Best answer I've heard on here ,so true . I fact it should be the go to comment for all potential cucks and those who also want to venture deeper into the lifestyle

I have a different take on this. The decision on sex, dating, and where to do these things should be a joint decision between the white wife and the black man. In my opinion the white boy should always be supportive of whatever decision is made. The hard part may be to be cheerful and happy about it, even if there is a great deal of angst. The black man may want to show the wife off in public and if that is what he wants that should be supported. The white wife may want to be in public to show off as well. Perhaps her friends could see her and that might get them thinking. The two of them together is likely to be inspiring to others. As far as staying overnight that decision should also be a joint decision between the wife and the black man. He may want her at his place and that may be better if there are children around. On the other hand it may be empowering to take over the wife's bed for a night or perhaps many nights. It is certainly more convenient. In my view the key thing is that the white boy has accepted a lower role in relationship matters and in life in general. This will be liberating for him as he will not need to try and be something he cannot be. This role means that the needs of the black man should come first and the wife's needs second. The same thing can be applied to the frequency question. The white boy is likely going to be happier in chastity or as a feminized bottom or masturbating. The whole idea is to encourage the wife to understand that sex for her will be with a man who is black . That is the ideal in my estimation. The wife and the man can determine how often they want to be together. So I guess my long answer to this question is that it is not up to the white boy to "allow" anything. His role is to accept and support and encourage. Thank you for this question.

She's a sexy whore! I've given my little white girl permission to disappear with one BBC per day at Splash, take pics and then return to me with all the juicy details.

Depends on your relationship dynamic and how much you trust the guy. My wife has dates alone with her lover alone at least twice a month. But we only reached this level of comfort and trust after a year of me being present, getting to know him, and observing their energy together. It's been great for us because we found a guy who she has strong sexual chemistry with and he also respects our marriage. I still get to be around sometimes and I usually hear all about it and get to enjoy her afterward.

Last edited:
When we were still deep into the interracial lifestyle, my wife would meet her lover alone every weekend he was available. Sometimes it happened every weekend for a few months on end and sometimes every 2nd weekend, depending on his schedule. He will phone her Friday at work and tell her she must be at his hotel after work. She never refused, she just informed me she will not be home untill Monday after work and I just accepted, I had no other choice. She was unreachable by phone during that whole time untill Monday when she was back at the office. They will eat out, talk and fuck evety weekend together, mostly fuck, but you do get hungry.... Monday evenings I was allowed to eat her pussy, still smelling of his semen and I was fine with everything. Most of our close friends, the ones that didn't start ignoring us when they found out she was fucking black men, approved of what we did and a few of the other wifes also wrnt over the color barrier after she did it first. I say, let her and her pussy owner decide on how many times he sees her and you just support her... Since we are not in the lifestyle anymore due to demographics and age, I miss every single moment of it. I will gladly let het have sex with any black male in an instant if I ever get a chance again.

Depends on your relationship dynamic and how much you trust the guy. My wife has dates alone with her lover alone at least twice a month. But we only reached this level of comfort and trust after a year of me being present, getting to know him, and observing their energy together. It's been great for us because we found a guy who she has strong sexual chemistry with and he also respects our marriage. I still get to be around sometimes and I usually hear all about it and get to enjoy her afterward.
It's a good point. we didn't wait for a long term before she went alone However they've been togheter 7 times and she seems happy sexually. I've chated a couple times with the bull to reassure myself.
However so far he didn't gave me any picture! He said he took some but I need to trade him something to get them. So I'm still waiting.

Thanks for the advise.

It depends. For some couples it's okay for others it isn't. For us she doesn't want to be alone with him. On the other side i'd luv she would see him alone without me.

Back