All my next GFs

myshylady

Male
From
FL, US
Recently single 32 male in central Florida :(
Im not ugly nor do I have a micro dick (But not the size of a bbc lol) I welcome a BNWO. It's not a fetish, but a lifestyle. I'm just going to be open to the next person I date. I think all white woman have fantasized about being with a BBC or two or a group lol. My next GFs I hope to convert to black only Queen of Spades.

*ROTFLMwAO* Is this actually a thing? Really?? Wow. Thank you @JerseyGirl for the enlightenment. WTF?! *lol*
All you need to do is start reading some of the posts in the Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex section and you'll see Black New World Order featured prominently in many of the threads. Quite entertaining reading. The scary part is that there are a few people who actually believe that crap.

All you need to do is start reading some of the posts in the Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex section and you'll see Black New World Order featured prominently in many of the threads. Quite entertaining reading. The scary part is that there are a few people who actually believe that crap.

@JerseyGirl JerseyGthank you for having some sanity on here. Some of my fellow black people have lost their collective minds

Back