All bbc gangbang

Looking for select bbc males for October gangbang .woodlands tx.if interested please msg me.View attachment 1414730
I just had my first all black gangbang. It was something every white wife should try at least once. Ten guys fucked me for 5 to 6 hours. They fucked me two at a time mostly. After it got started and everyone had stuck their cock in me I had them pull off the condoms and let them cum in me. It made a messy with all that cum. I hope you get to have yourself gang fucked. You look like you would give it a good effort. My only comment is Wow just Wow.

I just had my first all black gangbang. It was something every white wife should try at least once. Ten guys fucked me for 5 to 6 hours. They fucked me two at a time mostly. After it got started and everyone had stuck their cock in me I had them pull off the condoms and let them cum in me. It made a messy with all that cum. I hope you get to have yourself gang fucked. You look like you would give it a good effort. My only comment is Wow just Wow.

Congrats Honey!!!!!! It sounds like it was so much FUN!!!!

Back