Aliyah here

MsAliyah

Female
Apparently as a black woman, I am in a minority on this site, since it seems to largely have white males, white females, and black males. That's okay. I have a pretty good idea of how most people in each group think, what they need, etc. Being bi, I have enjoyed lots of black cock, but I also enjoy women, especially controlling white women. I got used to enjoying white pussy when I was in high school and never have tired of it.

Apparently as a black woman, I am in a minority on this site, since it seems to largely have white males, white females, and black males. That's okay. I have a pretty good idea of how most people in each group think, what they need, etc. Being bi, I have enjoyed lots of black cock, but I also enjoy women, especially controlling white women. I got used to enjoying white pussy when I was in high school and never have tired of it.

Welcome to the site!!!

WelCUM to the Site, Young Lady! Black is beautiful..ALWAYS!

Back