alisa from heidelberg

yes or no to this hoe

• Total voters
I like this girl.. Most of Europeans girls are afraid to show their face for some reason, like their hometown follow this website but German is a brave one ;)

I like this girl.. Most of Europeans girls are afraid to show their face for some reason, like their hometown follow this website but German is a brave one ;)
And you are convinced this is, truly, this woman and not found on the internet?

And you are convinced this is, truly, this woman and not found on the internet?

Why would anyone use fake photos of someone? I don't get it. What happens when it comes to meeting? I didnt really meet anyone in Europe who's into catfishing. Lets say she does this, would she pretend to be "small town" from Germany? I'd go big and say like, London or New York or Los Angeles.

Why would anyone use fake photos of someone? I don't get it. What happens when it comes to meeting? I didnt really meet anyone in Europe who's into catfishing. Lets say she does this, would she pretend to be "small town" from Germany? I'd go big and say like, London or New York or Los Angeles.
Oh my. Darling, do not believe everything you see. This individual may very well be who she claims she is, but a HUGE amount of people DO NOT post face pictures and, if they do, most are not of themselves. Be careful and vet.

Oh my. Darling, do not believe everything you see. This individual may very well be who she claims she is, but a HUGE amount of people DO NOT post face pictures and, if they do, most are not of themselves. Be careful and vet.

You didn't answer my question. If she's into catfishing, why would she say she's from tiny town from Germany and not say that she's from big city to attract more guys since bigger cities have bigger population?

And this aint US. This is Europe. If you go to majority of the European countries for summer, you'll see women tanning topless anyway.

Back