Alabama

no she hasnt been fucked yet we are looking for her first. we havent made it past a chat on b2w why im not sure. we went on 2 meet ups from reddit didnt work out due to both guys being too pushy for

well me either really but i can say ive had more conversations about why not than i have of how to
Well from the short time we have gone back and forth you said the black men were too pushy. Either your slut wife wants to fuck or she doesn’t. How have those conversations transpired is interesting to me. I have no time for small talk. Either she is wanting to fuck or she is not. Have you offered her up for fucking or not

Well from the short time we have gone back and forth you said the black men were too pushy. Either your slut wife wants to fuck or she doesn’t. How have those conversations transpired is interesting to me. I have no time for small talk. Either she is wanting to fuck or she is not. Have you offered her up for fucking or not
well with no small talk you would not be a good fot for her just the same as the first 2 meet ups and i never mentioned if they was black or not its funny how you put words where you want to.

well with no small talk you would not be a good fot for her just the same as the first 2 meet ups and i never mentioned if they was black or not its funny how you put words where you want to.
Why are you on a black to white website if they are not black wanting to fuck your slut? That is where you have exposed yourself. And don’t come at us with them being half black. And small talk is a waste of time so I don’t want to be a fit for her or more importantly you. If you want small talk find another website

Back