Alabama?

I’m in Alabama! I’m looking for a bbc to suck infront of my husband. Yes I’m married and no I’m not a hoe. Happily married for 15 years but recently became interested in cuckolding. Ready to find a bull for us to try our fantasy on. He wants to watch me suck and once you cum that’s all I need you for. If he likes it and you do to, later we can play further at another time

I’m in Alabama! I’m looking for a bbc to suck infront of my husband. Yes I’m married and no I’m not a hoe. Happily married for 15 years but recently became interested in cuckolding. Ready to find a bull for us to try our fantasy on. He wants to watch me suck and once you cum that’s all I need you for. If he likes it and you do to, later we can play further at another time
I’m game

Wow there's a lot of couples looking in Alabama, I wish Miami could become open like that. I hope everyone is safe also from the tornadoes that hit there

When u wanna link?

I am interested

I’d love to practice on your mouth. My kinks lately are cougars & cuck

Attachments

• 86A35E03-5002-4CFB-8156-CC2FB0875A5D.jpeg
    86A35E03-5002-4CFB-8156-CC2FB0875A5D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Back