thickdckenergy

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hey all, I am back in Birmingham area for the holidays through January. Open to meeting women in wives in Alabama, Georgia, TN, Mississippi, and north Florida as well.
I dont mind traveling to you. Hit me up if you want a big black dick that gets rock hard, stays hard, and can make you cum!

Attachments

• dick (1).jpg
    dick (1).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 257
  • 1dick.jpeg
    1dick.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 285
Moving at the beginning of the year for my new job and my gorgeous white girlfriend will be coming down very often to visit me! She is absolutely sexy as hell and she just had her very first BBC for me not to long ago and she absolutely loved every second of it right from the very beginning as soon as he started to break into her Incredibly tight white pussy she has.

Hey all, I am back in Birmingham area for the holidays through January. Open to meeting women in wives in Alabama, Georgia, TN, Mississippi, and north Florida as well.
I dont mind traveling to you. Hit me up if you want a big black dick that gets rock hard, stays hard, and can make you cum!
I want it

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

You're from Los Angeles?

Back