Alabama couple looking for first bbc

hi ,what part of al. are yall in?, im in anniston, but moved from sheffield ,al
i happen to be an Ex cuckold of 5 yrs of active play , w bbcs . i lost my wife to disease , ALS, took her, but i do know quite quite quite a few severral black men here , few in florence too. id just be thrilled and super excited to help arrainge you a real life bbc meat up , with guys i actually know, not cumplete strangers ,bonus i think,be haeppy to assist yaell journey into bbc service ,
my ex always made me find all the bbc that fucked her , ask them if they would , invite em to my house ,only pink panties on when i open front door for them,precum stain shinning out front ,well you get what im wsaying ok?
if i can be of assistance ,
moonshinebully at that ghee male

Hello, what part of Bama are you all in? Hit me up. I am in Montgomery area, but can travel. Let’s communicate and see what we can make happen.

I gotta bull buddy but he don’t know that I’m about the lifestyle. I’d prefer to keep it that way. Kinda sketch on it ngl but could possibly point ya in the right direction. Discretion would be an absolute necessity as far as to how ya’ll “found” him.
Talking Morgan, Madison, Limestone.

Couple seriously seeking fun with first black male.
Oh my you guys will love this ,I use to watch a nice strong black man pound my ex wife while I sit on our martial king size bed naked stroking my little 3 inch dick , was the hottest sexual experiences ever , Derrick was his name, 6ft2 strong black man,, 7 inches of thick hard inches of amazing love, I could never come close to giving wife what Derrick give her , beautiful

hi ,what part of al. are yall in?, im in anniston, but moved from sheffield ,al
i happen to be an Ex cuckold of 5 yrs of active play , w bbcs . i lost my wife to disease , ALS, took her, but i do know quite quite quite a few severral black men here , few in florence too. id just be thrilled and super excited to help arrainge you a real life bbc meat up , with guys i actually know, not cumplete strangers ,bonus i think,be haeppy to assist yaell journey into bbc service ,
my ex always made me find all the bbc that fucked her , ask them if they would , invite em to my house ,only pink panties on when i open front door for them,precum stain shinning out front ,well you get what im wsaying ok?
if i can be of assistance ,
moonshinebully at that ghee male
I have big black cock

Back