Air hostess girlfriend

Hello everyone! We are a couple in our mid 20s and in an open relationship. My gf is an air hostess and travels a lot for work. Our goal here is to potentially find BBC for her in USA! We are based in the uk and open to uk BBC bulls contacting us also! She will verify on snapchat that this is legit and we’re not the usual bullshit dreamers that we have ran into one too many times.

experienced couples / bulls with any advice for us please hit us up we would love to chat
Just get verified on here then people will take u seriously.

W

We cannot controll where our images are on the internet? Nothing about what you have said makes us fake! Anyone who has chatted to us both over the past few days knows we are genuine and we have verified on Snapchat with anyone who has chatted with us!
Been chatting with this couple, I offered to chat and verify on whatsapp which they said they prefer not to do but said they would verify on the site today - so waiting for that, as really hope she is for real!

Hello everyone! We are a couple in our mid 20s and in an open relationship. My gf is an air hostess and travels a lot for work. Our goal here is to potentially find BBC for her in USA! We are based in the uk and open to uk BBC bulls contacting us also! She will verify on snapchat that this is legit and we’re not the usual bullshit dreamers that we have ran into one too many times.

experienced couples / bulls with any advice for us please hit us up we would love to chat
My wife was an air hostess, years ago. Its not too difficult; lots of men hang around the hotels that airlines use for their staff

Back