About to get Blacked!

f4fdc74838afd6a6e401b9d4913ed5924d72d22d.jpg

"Your wife said she was tired from the long ride to my apartment. I told her to come and take a seat on my dick. She got out of her clothes and did exactly that.
Her butt is large, and I had to adjust myself so we didn't spill over. She turned with her back towards me and gently lowered herself. I grabbed hold of her ass cheek while aiming my dick where it ought to go. She gave a slight moan as I went right into her."

1fe093_3f746c74f228404380016ff263de9ad3_mv2.jpg.jpg

Wow, this thread has been here (and popular) for YEARS !! I"m sure then that so many of us agree, seeing our girls getting dressed and then seeing them get introduced and checked out and watching them start to get comfortable...and watching them start to lust for the big black cocks we invited over for them to worship...and watching the superior BBC men pull their school girl skirts up and roughly spread those shaved cunt lips open in order to show us what our girls are there for....amazing stuff. Keep using our girls, you black men deserve it and my girl deserves to be properly fucked, too. HE's taking a picture to show hs friends, I hope.MVC-008L.JPG

Back