About to get Blacked!

Love watching my wife’s bulls taking her panties off!!!
I liked my my hub to see my bull take my panties off,,,then I decided having my hub take them off for my bull was even more exciting, eventually I stopped wearing panties altogether and opted for having my hub slip my dress off while I was kissing my bull, then push him down to get my pussy wet,,,the finally guide his head to my bulls cock for him to suck while we continued kissing,,,once I laid down on the bed and my hub guided my bulls cock into me, my hub would return to his camera documenting his cuckolding for the umpteenth time,,,until it was Tim to eat the cream pie and start all over again.

I liked my my hub to see my bull take my panties off,,,then I decided having my hub take them off for my bull was even more exciting, eventually I stopped wearing panties altogether and opted for having my hub slip my dress off while I was kissing my bull, then push him down to get my pussy wet,,,the finally guide his head to my bulls cock for him to suck while we continued kissing,,,once I laid down on the bed and my hub guided my bulls cock into me, my hub would return to his camera documenting his cuckolding for the umpteenth time,,,until it was Tim to eat the cream pie and start all over again.
I’m not into clean up… to each his own, but the rest sounds very hot

tumblr_mhrwkvYmV11s5ptx8o1_500.jpg
I know this was posted many years ago . but it is pure sex! such a pretty woman about to be filled with these 3 guys.. the contrast of their skin and hers is out of this world. Hope some more pictures of the encounter are posted some where .. would love to see the look on the young guys face on the right when his cock in her body....

I know this was posted many years ago . but it is pure sex! such a pretty woman about to be filled with these 3 guys.. the contrast of their skin and hers is out of this world. Hope some more pictures of the encounter are posted some where .. would love to see the look on the young guys face on the right when his cock in her body....
I’m with you a great pic and would love to see what follows 👏🏻👏🏻

I wish I was there and eating you...

Attachments

• 1e5fd1be.jpg
    1e5fd1be.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 233
  • 998_1000.jpg
    998_1000.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 4134895-1cc461dc51d92b9cf92cb783b6ddf689.jpg
    4134895-1cc461dc51d92b9cf92cb783b6ddf689.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 208
  • d2f0fa80.jpg