About to get Blacked!

Had Ex would say no, no he's black while pulling it out and suckin it. But never did tha I know. she loved to watch blackzilla stretch out many young girls an laugh and her puss*y get soaked, She is a size queeI.
if you got That BBC out she would want it bad take it all nite.
Said once if i would she would
, noone close by in Tn

Attachments

• 0907140726e.jpg
    0907140726e.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 0907140725b.jpg
    0907140725b.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 68
Didn’t realize I’d start this many questions from my post but Germaningineer brought out a good point when he said a white woman isn’t blacked until she receives his black sperm in her pussy or inseminated as Dblinsey put it.. and to me that means without CONDOM also. Do most of us agree to this.
Well,,,you know where I stand, a condom so a dildo with a man attached, and just like being a cuck, you haven't been blacked unless your pussy been filled with black cum.

Obviously the person who created this thread, mywife4bbc, disagrees with syscom3. Mywife4bbc posted this picture. And syscom3 believes that posting pictures like the ones the creator of the thread uses, is "hijacking the thread". This does not make sense. Syscom3 doesn't understand that.

That's no problem (except for syscom3). The Romans said: "Ultra posse nemo obligatur". No one is obligated beyond what he is able to do.

View attachment 3120560
Ha ha,,,it’s also said “when in Rome do as the Romans do”,,,

Agree with Janice 100% - but there is a lot of that going on lately, folks posting random pictures where they don't belong. The pics themselves may be great, but in the wrong thread!
A lot of people got upset when Subhub told them if they were gonna hijack his thread, the least they could do was keep it on topic,,,little did we know back then that we’d end up no longer being graced by his presence,,,

This photo reminded me of the second time I cucked Al. I'd lost my bikini top at Myrtle Beach while Al and I were vacationing there. A very strongly built Black man found it. The ransom for getting it back was my spending the 24 hours with him as his sex slave. He made Al and I go to his hotel room. I had to take a shower while Al had to wait in the hallway outside the guy's hotel room. The guy (He never told me his name. ) waited in the bathroom for me to finish showering. He let Al in the room to take one Polaroid photo of me to remember me by "before (he) ruined me", and then threw Al out of his room. He pulled down his trunks and I saw a cock that looked more at home on a horse than any man. He then had me bend over and entered me completely in one thrust. The entry was the most painful I'd had to that point. I lost track of time while he fucked me. When he came, it was very forceful. But, he made sure I also had an orgasm. It was very strong. He took me vaginally and anally almost continuously. The only time he stopped was when we ate (he tied me to the bed with a vibrator in me when he went to get us a pizza) and when we had to use the bathroom.

Angie

View attachment 639543
❤️❤️❤️

Back