A

Yes it has happened to me The first time that I remember is when my husband brought home one of his black friends for the weekend. See my husband and i are nudist and AJ just wanted to come and get naked and hang with us to see what being a nudist was all about. After a while it became very interesting while in the hot tub AJ started to get flirty with me you know playing footsie and rubbing my legs underneath the water. I thinking oh hell this could get interesting and I was getting a little aroused. l'm in the hot tub with my husband and AJ naked. So I asked AJ if this is what he expected to hang out with nudists. He answered with what do you if i start getting turned on being naked with you Lori. My husband said oh hell just go with it, it is what it is. It's not like Lori hasn't seen a hard cock before. At first I wished the hut tub was bigger but is was the size I could easily touch both Tim's and AJ cocks. I could see that AJ cock was getting bigger and very thick. So being curious I asked AJ how big does his cock gets would it get as big as Tim's (Tim's gets 8" and quite thick.) So now I need to know so I started to get very excited and insertive so I started playing and rubbing both cocks I just needed to know. as they both were getting harder and harder I could tell that both are getting thick and longer as I rubbed so I had them stand up to really check what I have started. Here I have 2 men with cocks very thick and 8" plus in length But there was something about AJ'S cock that made me want it the veins along his cock were massive Tim's not as much, size of both were about the same except AJ'S VEINS. I'm already hot as hell knowing I could have both cocks but yes there is always a but I wanted AJ'S cock with those massive veins so I started giving head to him and while I was sucking ,his head gotten even bigger. I could feel my pussy getting very very wet and throbbing the harder I sucked and deeper I put AJ'S cock in my mouth more intense the throbbing became my inter thighs were starting to shake I could believe that I was going to cum with out having this cock in me. I have never felt like this before. Well I started to cum oh my god did I, l never came this hard before and as long, it was like he opened up a cum sack. As AJ started to cum inside my mouth I started cumming again. After all this my husband couldn't believe what just happened to me just by sucking AJ'S COCK WITH THE MASSIVE VEINS

Yes it has happened to me The first time that I remember is when my husband brought home one of his black friends for the weekend. See my husband and i are nudist and AJ just wanted to come and get naked and hang with us to see what being a nudist was all about. After a while it became very interesting while in the hot tub AJ started to get flirty with me you know playing footsie and rubbing my legs underneath the water. I thinking oh hell this could get interesting and I was getting a little aroused. l'm in the hot tub with my husband and AJ naked. So I asked AJ if this is what he expected to hang out with nudists. He answered with what do you if i start getting turned on being naked with you Lori. My husband said oh hell just go with it, it is what it is. It's not like Lori hasn't seen a hard cock before. At first I wished the hut tub was bigger but is was the size I could easily touch both Tim's and AJ cocks. I could see that AJ cock was getting bigger and very thick. So being curious I asked AJ how big does his cock gets would it get as big as Tim's (Tim's gets 8" and quite thick.) So now I need to know so I started to get very excited and insertive so I started playing and rubbing both cocks I just needed to know. as they both were getting harder and harder I could tell that both are getting thick and longer as I rubbed so I had them stand up to really check what I have started. Here I have 2 men with cocks very thick and 8" plus in length But there was something about AJ'S cock that made me want it the veins along his cock were massive Tim's not as much, size of both were about the same except AJ'S VEINS. I'm already hot as hell knowing I could have both cocks but yes there is always a but I wanted AJ'S cock with those massive veins so I started giving head to him and while I was sucking ,his head gotten even bigger. I could feel my pussy getting very very wet and throbbing the harder I sucked and deeper I put AJ'S cock in my mouth more intense the throbbing became my inter thighs were starting to shake I could believe that I was going to cum with out having this cock in me. I have never felt like this before. Well I started to cum oh my god did I, l never came this hard before and as long, it was like he opened up a cum sack. As AJ started to cum inside my mouth I started cumming again. After all this my husband couldn't believe what just happened to me just by sucking AJ'S COCK WITH THE MASSIVE VEINS

Lori, the brain is a powerful thing

Back