A smile and hello - a new member introduces herself

MsSmiling

Female
From
Germany
I would like to say hello to you. My name is Silke, I am 37 years old, divorced, without children, and a member here since today. And I am happy if someone is looking for contact with me, either just to say hello in a friendly way or to build a friendship and very much more. Yes...also sex. Just get in touch...if we really want it, almost any distance can be overcome after all.

I would like to say hello to you. My name is Silke, I am 37 years old, divorced, without children, and a member here since today. And I am happy if someone is looking for contact with me, either just to say hello in a friendly way or to build a friendship and very much more. Yes...also sex. Just get in touch...if we really want it, almost any distance can be overcome after all.
Welcome

Welcome!

Verify your profile first.

Hello Ms Smilingly How are you doing this morning. How is your kitty doing this morning and how can I get her back in shape if you want me to.

Where are you located and what do you need I'm not sure but I am willing to give it a shot if you are interested .

Welcome and have fun!

Welcome Dear....Enjoy all the BBC you can!!

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy yourself here

I lived in the Frankfurt area! American, just wanted to say hi and welcome!

Nice to meet you.Im from Nashville TN what about you

Wish that you were my neighbour in SAfrica

Hello and wellcome, i hope you enjoy beeing here.
Maybe we are so far, but here you have a friend if you wanna talk.

Back