A question for bbc bulls

Would you or your friends actually notice if a wife was wearing q.o.s. jewelry.. if you saw it.. would you approach her?

Lol even the most subtle piece of Lifestyle jewel can be spotted by a bull. Once I saw a couple at a restaurant bar. Normal like any other. but I noticed a key around her neck so I went up to them and said "I see she locked your balls up for the night." At first they were a bit shocked that I noticed but laughed out load after I told them I noticed the key pendent on her chain. We didn't play but it was a fun icebreaker

Lol even the most subtle piece of Lifestyle jewel can be spotted by a bull. Once I saw a couple at a restaurant bar. Normal like any other. but I noticed a key around her neck so I went up to them and said "I see she locked your balls up for the night." At first they were a bit shocked that I noticed but laughed out load after I told them I noticed the key pendent on her chain. We didn't play but it was a fun icebreaker
Did you have fun with her

None of my friends are in the lifestyle, but I would. I don't *******, smoke, or use ******* and my job is in the "essential worker" area, so when I see a white woman, I always make eye contact and I look for the 'mark." my one outlet.

Back