A little place for the British

As this is such a successful global forum .
I thought I would introduce a post where people from the UK comment so we can get together If we want.
Couples more than welcome but mainly aimed at those gorgeous black men that we love so much and the sexiest horniest girls that love our BBC sooooo much.
I'll Start:
I'm Sonia from London . Blonde 5'5 thirty something , tanned with tight body . Adore black men . Come and say hello x

Over to you guys ....
I am a beta white male from Swansea. I am 51 and very poorly endowed and pussy free.

As this is such a successful global forum .
I thought I would introduce a post where people from the UK comment so we can get together If we want.
Couples more than welcome but mainly aimed at those gorgeous black men that we love so much and the sexiest horniest girls that love our BBC sooooo much.
I'll Start:
I'm Sonia from London . Blonde 5'5 thirty something , tanned with tight body . Adore black men . Come and say hello x

Over to you guys ....
Hi Sonia great photo and fabulous ass. Mixrace male in London UK here. Happy to chat some more

London UK mixrace British Indomaruitian age 39 single professional educated cultured experienced male bull here.
Dom or vanilla bf both on the cards. Slim fit toned body long stayer repeat fuck with ease. Social drinks first ideal icebreaker everyone.Open to making new friends contacts or more if compatible.

Attachments

• Aryn Hot Wife Ass.JPG
    Aryn Hot Wife Ass.JPG
    575.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Aryn Hot Wife Balls(2).jpg
    Aryn Hot Wife Balls(2).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20160131-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20160131-WA0005.jpg