A Cuckold's Story

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Shortly after Kate confessed her infidelity to her husband Michael he found himself strangely fascinated by the thought of another man having fucked his wife. Sure, there was the initial shock and anger over the matter, but soon he had become obsessed with the image of a strange man between her legs as she writhed beneath him, moaning in pleasure and experiencing sexual release with him. Questions flooded his mind, but he was afraid to ask her for details. Had this been a moment of quick pleasure and then done or had they spent some time at it. Surely they had kissed and their hands had explored each other's bodies. Had he spent time kissing and sucking her breasts, hardening her nipples? Had he then moved down to her honeypot and explored it with his tongue. Kate loved being eaten for sure! He imagined his wife sucking her lover's cock, bringing it to its full length and girth with her talented mouth and tongue, as she had down so many times with him. Michael struggled between conflicting thoughts of anger and arousal as the images played over and over in his mind. Then, after some steamy foreplay, her lover slid deep inside his wife's waiting pussy. Did she moan with pleasure? Was he bigger than Michael? Was he over-endowed and had Kate experienced being taken by a huge cock? Michael's imagination went to its farthest reaches. As days went on, he struggled not to ask her for such details. He wanted to know everything, even if it would be hurtful, but he knew she would not divulge the details of her affair. They were able to move on from this incident but Michael was always wondering and often masturbated at the thoughts he conjured up in his head. It became something of an obsession. Michael realized that his life had changed at that moment.

Last edited:
Shortly after Kate confessed her infidelity to her husband Michael he found himself strangely fascinated by the thought of another man having fucked his wife. Sure, there was the initial shock and anger over the matter, but soon he had become obsessed with the image of a strange man between her legs as she writhed beneath him, moaning in pleasure and experiencing sexual release with him. Questions flooded his mind, but he was afraid to ask her for details. Had this been a moment of quick pleasure and then done or had they spent some time at it. Surely they had kissed and their hands had explored each other's bodies. Had he spent time kissing and sucking her breasts, hardening her nipples? Had he then moved down to her honeypot and explored it with his tongue. Kate loved being eaten for sure! He imagined his wife sucking her lover's cock, bringing it to its full length and girth with her talented mouth and tongue, as she had down so many times with him. Michael struggled between conflicting thoughts of anger and arousal as the images played over and over in his mind. Then, after some steamy foreplay, her lover slid deep inside his wife's waiting pussy. Did she moan with pleasure? Was he bigger than Michael? Was he over-endowed and had Kate experienced being taken by a huge cock? Michael's imagination went to its farthest reaches. As days went on, he struggled not to ask her for such details. He wanted to know everything, even if it would be hurtful, but he knew she would not divulge the details of her affair. They were able to move on from this incident but Michael was always wondering and often masturbated at the thoughts he conjured up in his head. It became something of an obsession. Then, three years later, one evening while making love, Kate whispered, "do you want me to tell you about that time?" Michael knew exactly which time she was referring to. His stomach churned with excitement and his cock, firmly inside her, grew even harder. "Yes," he whispered back, "yes, I want to know." Kate paused a bit and then said "do you remember a guy that worked in my office named Thomas?" Michael stopped moving his cock in and out of his wife's pussy and said, Thomas, you mean that black guy?" "Yes," Kate said softly,"Thomas is who I slept with that time. I'm, sorry babe, but I was just so attracted to him, I couldn't help myself." Now Michael had another piece of the puzzle to add to his list of fantasies regarding the matter. His wife had fucked a black guy! He began fucking Kate with a renewed enthusiasm, turned on by the image he now had. "Mike, what's gotten into you," Kate moaned, "I like it ... a lot." Michael knew he was reaching the end and since Kate had opened the door, the had to know. Seconds away from cumming, he asked the question that had been haunting him all this time, "was he big, bigger than me?" he asked in a hurried breath. "Oh God, Mikey, yes, he was huge, much bigger than you. Sorry baby, he just was!" He had nothing to lose now and pressed her for more details. Had he eaten her pussy? Had she sucked his cock? Kate said yes to both. Had she let him cum inside her. Again, the answer was yes. Charged with excitement Michael buried himself as far as he could and shot his load into his wife. They lay back exhausted, resting from Michael's final onslaught. No one spoke, just the sound of breathing. Kate was glad Michael hadn't asked more. She didn't want to share all her secrets. She didn't want him to know that she had given up her ass to her black lover. She an Michael had never done that. Michael lay there, deep in thought. His life had changed at that moment.
More please!!!

Back