A black man reacts

artgirl

Female
Gold Member
A passenger harassed Mike Tyson on a plane. Supposedly even threw a bottled water at him Mike gave the guy a boxing lesson. I give Mike a big thumbs up I've always wanted to punch some obnoxious person in the face. Apparently it was over quick and handled well. Mike spoke to the law the guy who in fact was intoxicated refused to cooperate . Mike walked away without incident or arrest. Is it wrong to say I'd have loved having a ring side seat to see that lesson.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves but in some case and in some places even that is a real grey area! Did the bottle actually hit Mike Tyson? Either way Mike still wooped him. I say apply that same logic to Kyle Rittenhouse! Did the plastic bag that the guy threw actually hit Kyle? No and the guys hands were empty as he run up on Kyle and Kyle sent him to the after life with an AR15. In most states throwing something at someone or attempting to spit or hit them is an attempted battery! It's still a criminal act that you can be charged for and again everyone should be allowed to defend themselves from being victimized by anyone else and be applauded for standing up for themselves. My problem is I don't like the selective outrage when it comes to people defending themselves.

The first man killed by Kyle Rittenhouse had attempted to batter him and then charged at him. My thoughts on the matter is "don't bring a plastic bag to a gun fight"! The same way Mike Tyson had a right to defend himself and get applauded is the same way Kyle Rittenhouse should have been able to defend himself and be applauded. He was not charged with ******* because 12 Jurors believed that he had the right to defend himself from being victimized by those men that night who all knew full well that he was armed with a big ass assault rifle strapped across his body!

So my reaction to Mike Tyson, Kyle Rittenhouse, or anyone being victimized if they decide to defend themselves and finish it or finish their attacker than so be it but I applaud them all!

Back