A bit about me

Hi everyone. I'm Rachel. I'm a married mom who discovered what I was really made for about 6 years ago when I had my first black cock. I have been addicted ever since. I am still married, with 2 *******, but hubby travels and I am SO unfaithful when he leaves. Well, unfaithful to him, faithful to what I was made for, what feels right. Not sure what else I am supposed to say here. So I will leave it at that for now.

Hi everyone. I'm Rachel. I'm a married mom who discovered what I was really made for about 6 years ago when I had my first black cock. I have been addicted ever since. I am still married, with 2 *******, but hubby travels and I am SO unfaithful when he leaves. Well, unfaithful to him, faithful to what I was made for, what feels right. Not sure what else I am supposed to say here. So I will leave it at that for now.
Great to meet you Rach - nice profile pic.

I can just imagine that hot body being fucked hard and rough by a thick black cock

How'd you stumble into your first BBC? Tell us the story.

u r from

Back