9" Michigan bbc looking for hot wife

I'm 6'4" 25yrs, athletic body type, with 9" of bbc looking for its home inside of a hotwife, very clean, ******* and std free, breeding is absolutely on the table. I'm in the downriver area, hit me up if you like what you see.
I'm sure my lady would be all over this. I can set the two of you up on kik or something like that so you can build up the desire. We are in northern Michigan but willing to travel. She's been working out daily. She hasn't lost much size (thank god) but it's all tighter.

I'm sure my lady would be all over this. I can set the two of you up on kik or something like that so you can build up the desire. We are in northern Michigan but willing to travel. She's been working out daily. She hasn't lost much size (thank god) but it's all tighter.
Thanks for reaching out and Sounds good, if you dm me her kik I'll hit her up for sure! She looks great though, would love to link and see if the chemistry is there.

Thanks for reaching out and Sounds good, if you dm me her kik I'll hit her up for sure! She looks great though, would love to link and see if the chemistry is there.
she wants to see you in video chat then she will do what you ask

Last edited by a moderator:
Back