805- Santa Barbara to Los Angeles

Melaniejay120

Female
From
CA, US
Hello all,
We are looking for a clean, discreet BBC for female here. We also want male here to participate when female allows.

Bbc must be clean, discreet, cool, down to earth and clean from all STDS/HIV-. This is our first time and want this to become an on going thing if all goes well.

Must be willing to meet and chat to make sure female is comfortable with her new BULL!

If interested. We are really wanting this so you please be too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,
We are looking for a clean, discreet BBC for female here. We also want male here to participate when female allows.

Bbc must be clean, discreet, cool, down to earth and clean from all STDS/HIV-. This is our first time and want this to become an on going thing if all goes well.

Must be willing to meet and chat to make sure female is comfortable with her new BULL!

Please respond to melaniejay120@yahoo.com

Hit me up. Im down

Hello all,

Looking for my wife as well

Hello all,

Get verified and pictures

Hello all,

I wanna hang out with you guys!!! I’m in Santa Barbara

Back