615 area couple

Definitely lots of bbc for y’all to chat with. I can’t ever tell if couples are really couples or single guys acting like one lol

I bet,probably alot of them too.She has never been with a black man just hubbys friends.Did the craigslist thing once before it got shut down and to us that was sketchy.
If that’s wifey’s ass, you will be doing a lot of chatting!
Yeah that's her,and thats after 2 *******.Got a few other pics but kinda wanna be private about them,glad you like what she has to offer though.😄

Couple in mid 30s here
Hit us up on kik

Maeandlee
Another local couple?Have yet to find another couple within 500 miles into the same lifestyle.Very exciting,dont have kik at the moment on this phone.Nevertheless would love to talk with people who are like minded🤘.Being hush hush the past 5 years has been draining to say the least and would be nice for the wife to talk to another.

I bet,probably alot of them too.She has never been with a black man just hubbys friends.Did the craigslist thing once before it got shut down and to us that was sketchy.

Yeah that's her,and thats after 2 *******.Got a few other pics but kinda wanna be private about them,glad you like what she has to offer though.😄
No problem man, consider being verified once you guys are comfortable here

Yes that’s the idea, I’ve included the link below!

Back