?????

Have you seen/shared C outside B2W?

• Total voters
Great body. Hottest part of her vid is when she says, "I love your black cock in me." I hope I get to hear things like that a lot more.

She most def is black-owned now. She needs a permanent tattoo to let the world know. She also needs good birth control or it won't be long before she'll have more than a tattoo that will let the world know she's black-owned!

She is not on any Birth Control at all anymore
Wow, you KNOW she will be pregnant within a year! White eggs seem to like black sperm as much as white pussy likes black cock! That's fine but being pregnant and having a baby changes everything - even when it's NOT the baby of her black stud. You just got into the IR sex game and you may want to keep her "safe" for a while so you can enjoy this time without it being cut short by motherhood. IMHO. I hope we don't have to wait long for their next get-together!

Terrific to see C and Anthony are becoming a couple,but tell me,are you two still having sex? And have you thought about the chastity cage side of things yet? Love your thread,one of my faves by the way! Thanks :)

Love the videos, and C looks gorgeous, especially when fucking your new BBC friend bare. We love seeing wives and GFs being shared, and of course sharing ourselves :)

She's really cute, and very beautiful!

Hope you get to post more videos soon!

Holy ******* she/you guys are awesome!!! Definitely love seeing your vids and pics!I haven't come across your stuff elsewhere but as a matter of principle, I always make sure to cite the owners of any content I see that wasn't published by the participants!

Back