54 year old Black Gentleman with above average length and thick girth looking for casual or ongoing fun with a Queen of Spades in Raleigh/ Durham NC

Really want to meet a Queen of Spades in my area that wants an older Black Gent for adult fun .

Really want to meet a Queen of Spades in my area that wants an older Black Gent for adult fun .
Hello boss, very very interested cuckold MWC from Lake Norman, NC area. Do you ever get to Charlotte area? Hotwife graduated from UNC-CH and is only interested in playing with blk man. Your just far enough away to keep others out of our business. But the RTP connection give great cover for overnight trips.

Hello boss, very very interested cuckold MWC from Lake Norman, NC area. Do you ever get to Charlotte area? Hotwife graduated from UNC-CH and is only interested in playing with blk man. Your just far enough away to keep others out of our business. But the RTP connection give great cover for overnight trips.
I have a brother that lives in Charlotte area would be very open to meeting sometimes. RTP area would be good to meet as well.. How long you'll been into swinging?

Back